Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trying to look on the bright side

Remember this? Just a week ago, my car was in the shop. Yesterday we took Joe's car in after smoke started coming out of the hood. The garage called today and said the problem was much bigger than they can handle so this afternoon we're off to pick up the car and take it to the dealer. I know that there are people out there who have problems far bigger than I will ever have but I can't help but be down about this string of bad luck. The car trouble, the job trouble, the lack of income trouble...I need help being positive. I'm afraid I'm turning into a Debbie Downer these days which is probably why I haven't been blogging as much this week. Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

I'm sorry about the car.

Alison said...

That really does suck.

My encouragement is to keep thinking outside your box and your comfort zone for opportunities. I'm proud of you for trying so many things that you normally wouldn't have!

Keep exploring your options, and before you know it, you'll be thanking Him for putting you in places and situations that didn't make sense at first.

Sandi said...

I'm sorry, Amy. You have had a lot of bad luck lately -- things HAVE to and WILL turn around soon. God is faithful...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
designed by suckmylolly.com