Monday, May 25, 2009

Science and Industry

Today Joe and I went to the Museum of Science and Industry. It's the largest science museum in the Western Hemisphere and I was completely blown away by how impressive the museum is in size and detail. Our main reason for going was to see the Harry Potter Exhibit. (I haven't read any of the books or seen the movies but my husband is a huge fan.) This special exhibit showcased costumes and props from the movies. It was very well done and just being a movie buff made me completely fascinated by all the detail of the costumes and artifacts. (Unfortunately, we couldn't take pictures during this exhibit.)
U-505 Submarine - the only German U-boat in the United States.
Joe standing in front of the Pioneer Zephyr.

The baby chick hatchery was one of my favorite stops.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com