Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Recap

As I predicted, it's been a busy but very fun weekend. We've enjoyed having Joe's mom and brother here visiting. Tom just left for the airport and Jo Ann leaves in the morning. Yesterday we walked ALL OVER downtown, we went to the top of the Sears Tower, went to Millennium Park (the picture is with Joe and his mom at the park), Billy Goat Tavern and finally to a delicious dinner at Rick Bayless' Frontera Grill. So good that I can't wait to go back! And today we had a nice brunch. It's been fun playing tourist and tour guide.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm jealous! I love tulips!!!!

Amy said...

Tulips are my favorite, too. There are tulips everywhere downtown...it's like this every spring.

Susan said...

Email me pics....I love tulips!!!!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com