Friday, May 08, 2009

Weekend

Joe and I will have a busy weekend ahead of us. His mom and brother come in town today for a visit. His mom was supposed to be here by now but her flight has been delayed all over the place and now she'll get in very late. This means she'll miss the Second City show we're seeing and dinner. (This happened the last time she visited, too.) I have lasagna, bread and salad all ready to go...and a cheesecake to nibble on this weekend. I feel like we have a LOT of plans that revolve around food but what's new. Also, I can't believe I've failed to mention it but my husband has a great new job. He starts on June 1. Just got the word on Monday. We'll still be here but we may eventually look for a place to live out in the suburbs to be closer to his work...have I mentioned how much I hate moving?? Yup, pretty sure I have. But I always need an excuse to clean out closets and purge.

Update: Joe's mom is now supposed to get in a little earlier than I thought and may be able to make part of the show!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Have a great weekend and congratulate Joe for me.

Amy said...

Also, if anyone reads Joe's blog it's now private and I'll be happy to pass along your email address for him to add you to his list. Just let me know.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com