Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Adventures

Monica and I enjoying the scenery at the Signature Room on the 95th floor of the Hancock Building.

Monica came to visit over the weekend and we had a great time. Friday night we went to see Up with Joe. I have been waiting for this movie to come out for months. (The last time I was anxious about seeing a movie was Sex and the City...not really the same genre.) I like Pixar films but don't necessarily get around to seeing them all and if I do see them, it's usually not at the theatre. But, months ago, when I heard about Up, I knew this was one movie I couldn't miss. And it didn't disappoint. In fact, I would love to go see it again.

On Saturday, Monica and I went downtown, ate lunch, did some shopping and then went to see Blue Man Group. It's been a great weekend! (P.S. Thanks again from the frozen Shakespeare's, Monica!)

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com