Monday, June 29, 2009

Eventful Weekend

Our current landlord is trying to sell our house which means that not only does it need to be clean but Joe, Crumley, Iris and I need to be gone while he's showing it. He showed it several times over the weekend and we had company! I hope it sells sooner rather than later because the thought of packing and keeping my house clean at the same time is already stressing me out.

Also this weekend, my parents came to visit. I think the drive stressed my mom out a little but they arrived and we spent most of the weekend just hanging out. Saturday night we went to Terrie and Kirk's house for dinner and had a wonderful visit. They are always so hospitable.

(Back row: Joe, Amy, Kirk, Declan. Front row: Dad, Mom and Terrie. Adam was our photographer.)

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com