Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Perfect Day


I've had a pretty perfect day today. When I left a job I loved in Columbia and came here unemployed, it was hard to handle. But when I left a job I absolutely hated...well, I pretty much love it. I am definitely not taking my unemployment status for granted. Today, I went to Joe's office and met the people he works with and then we went for Thai food for lunch. I also got a bike! Now we can ride the Prairie Path and I'm quite excited about it. Picking out a bike was a much easier decision than I'd anticipated. I don't expect to be the next Lance Armstrong. In fact, my only requirement was that the bike have a VERY large cushiony seat. And, well, this was the biggest seat at the bike shop. (Yes, that's my bike pictured.) I'm imaging a big basket on the front of the bike. What do you think? After the bike shopping, I went for a massage...ahhh. What a great day!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this bike. I too, am a fan of the big seats. Sorry for the late response I have checked your blog for over a month. I felt so out of the loop.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com