Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'll Be Loving You Forever

Friday night, Kamilah and I went to see NKOTB. I was, once again, transported back to the late 80s and I loved every minute of it. Don't tell my husband but I think I not-so-secretly want to follow the boys around the country from show to show. Is it possible that my school girl crush for this boy band could still be going strong after all this time?
Donnie - the original "bad boy" and my favorite New Kid.
One of the main differences between then and now is that the wardrobe now is so much better...but the synchronized dancing? It only gets better with time.

Kamilah and I before the show. The girls in front of us were squealing about how they have been loving the "boys" since they were 4-years-old. Four years? Really...geesh! We are still old ladies loving them since we were in middle school.

2 comments:

Rach said...

"Shakes head"...Amy, Amy, Amy...

groovininthesun said...

Amy,
I love that you get excited about boy bands since I'm an avid concert-goer myself. I'm pretty keen on Kings of Leon and they're all in their early 20s, I think. It's really about enjoying the music, the live performance, and if they're easy on the eyes, that's just a BONUS! :D

 
designed by suckmylolly.com