Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Michigan


While my husband is working, going to school and studying, I decided that I would take a little break from packing and see some friends. (Poor Joe.) My first stop was Michigan to see Nichole who is there visiting her dad for a few weeks. It's not often that you meet someone and immediately feel like you've known them forever but that's how I felt when I first met Nichole so very long ago. And I am happy to report that we are still finishing each other's sentences after all this time. Next I'm headed to Missouri to see some friends and then I resume the packing! And, appropriately, my fortune cookie today read: "Don't underestimate yourself. Your social skills are needed by others at this time." (Picture: Nichole and I baking cookies last night. I can't tell you about these very top-secret cookies but Nichole will reveal the details very soon at esmon.net.)

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Your social skills are always needed! I wish we could have lunch together again today. :( Safe travels!!

J. P. Morrison said...

So fun! Crazy that I just saw both of you in the last month!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com