Saturday, July 04, 2009

The Taste

I experienced my first-ever Taste of Chicago yesterday with Joe. We decided to go downtown for a couple hours and get in, get out. I don't really like large crowds. We got there around 11 am and I was surprised by how manageable it was but that quickly changed. I also went on an empty stomach but after only one burger, combined with the heat, I wasn't feeling too hungry. We definitely ate our fair share though and then headed home. I'm glad we tackled it and now know what all the fuss is about. And, not so wisely, I put sunscreen on my face but managed to forget my arms. Yes, I'm much too pink today. Happy 4th of July!

1 comments:

groovininthesun said...

That looks like fun and oh how I love to EAT! I can not wait until I go to Chicago for Lollapalooza! Music, drinks and hopefully some good eats! :D

 
designed by suckmylolly.com