Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hola!

We're back from Mexico! Before we left, I was a tad bit nervous about being unplugged for almost a week. Let's face it, I am a little addicted to technology. Aside from Monday when I was online twice, I was only briefly online once a day. Turns out that my lack of phone talking, text messaging, Facebooking, internet surfing and emailing turned out to be one of the best parts of my trip. I think there's a lesson in this...maybe I should unplug much more often. It felt so nice to be free from all that noise.

We did very little aside from hang out at the pool (Joe more than me), go to the spa a couple times, laze around reading books and we ate lots of yummy food. Joe did go kayaking and we did see a couple shows at the resort and went into Playa Del Carmen for some shopping/sightseeing.


Joe watching the Iguanas. They were everywhere...as well as some other creatures we'd never seen before!

Another Iguana posing for the camera.



Is it possible to still get a bit of a sunburn after wearing 70 SPF sunblock, a coverup, a hat and sitting under a cabana for only about 2 hours? Yes!


Joe and I having dinner in Playa Del Carmen the last evening of our trip.

1 comments:

prettykitty03 said...

Amy!! Welcome home! You were missed! Don't unplug from technology too much -- that's the only way I get to talk to you. :-)Looks like you had a beautiful trip.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com