Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vacation friends

Right after we booked our trip to Mexico, I found out that as coincidence would have it, some friends from back home would be at the exact same resort at the same time. Weird, huh? This isn't the first time that Monica and I have gone on vacation together. When I was sixteen I went on a cruise to the Bahamas with my parents, my sister, Monica and her parents!

This is what we looked like 16 years ago...


Okay, so this may not be a true depiction. We were bored. It is a long drive to Florida!

Formal night was a great excuse to wear those prom dresses one more time! By the way, I never had big hair. Ha!


Here we are in 2010...

After dinner lattes.

The entire hometown crew: me, Alan, Robert, Stacy and Monica.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

What a crazy coincidence! I think I need to start planning a vacation in an exotic locale, so I can run into you, too. :)

Amy said...

Considering I am rarely in exotic locations, I don't think that would work out in our favor. :(

Susan said...

I didn't know that Stacy & Robert were going too. How fun for everyone!

accmjc00 said...

I love it Amy! Glad I made your blog!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com