Monday, November 06, 2006

Everybody's workin for the weekend

Amy, Micah and Ellen at Micah's baby shower. (Yes, that's me with a new do.)


Amy, Ellen, Amber and Sara at The Abbey.

I really did have a great weekend. I was fortunate enough to hang out with the Palmyra gals on Friday night at my old stomping ground, The Abbey. I also went to Micah's baby shower on Saturday and then my mom, sister and I went to see Dracula at Quincy University.

One thing I love about my parents. They don't drink. They don't smoke. They do watch a lot of QVC and HSN. Mama Linda proudly showcased a couple new necklaces for me to admire, a new vaccuum and even purchased a microwave/convection oven while I was there over the weekend. I can't wait to see what is under the Christmas tree for me!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new do! Very cute.
and... I'm glad you weren't insulted... because I wasn't trying to insult you AT ALL. You know I love you!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com