Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I heart friends

I love my friends. It's the one area of my life I'm most proud of and know couldn't be any better. Even when I'm being ridiculous, there they are standing behind me and, while they may not always agree with me, they are always loving me 100%. My friends always seem to have my best interest at heart. Even when I'm down on life, I know this is the epitome of true love. My friends are my surrogate family and I am so often reminded of how much I am blessed. I was again reminded of that last night as I laughed with Taina and Rachel. There they were, loving me and laughing with me. I must be the luckiest girl in the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

couldn't have said it better! :)

Anonymous said...

*hearts you*

Nichole said...

I miss you guys so much!

Rach said...

We're lucky to be friends with you Princess Amy!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com