Saturday, November 25, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred and Nineteen

Appetizer Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?
No, when I have a flat tire that requires me calling someone and paying them to change it. It's one of those things I should have learned but never have.

Soup Do you have an "innie" or "outie" belly button?
Innie

Salad
Name a new paint color and describe it.
All of my walls in my apartment are off-white and I'm not allowed to paint, therefore, I have no idea what new paint colors are named.

Main Course
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
When I was a little girl, I would sleep in my sister's bed on Christmas Eve and we'd both sneak out in the middle of the night to see what Santa had left for us. Now, we continue the tradition of opening presents on Christmas morning, one at a time, while everyone watches. In recent years, my parents and I like to go to the movies on Christmas Day.

Dessert
If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
Growing up my grandma always made Snickerdoodle cookies so they will always have a special place in my heart and remind me of a time of innocence and comfort. If I am going strictly by taste, I'd be a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. Yum!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com