Thursday, November 23, 2006

Vacation Rewind


Things I loved most about my vacation.

1. The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

2. Fat Pig

3. A taping of the Oprah Winfrey Show. Julia Roberts, Cedric the Entertainer and Dakota Fanning were on to discuss Charlotte's Web which opens Dec. 15. Sarah McLachlan was also on to sing a song from the movie. Fantastic!!


Oprah gave everyone in the audience a cashmere Charlotte's Web track suit. I had to model mine. We also received four books and the soundtrack from the movie.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I just tell you how freaking jealous I am?!? That you got to go to Oprah... see cool people there, and get free booty... of which includes stuff from my favorite children's novel?!?!?
I might hate you even! Let me think about it.
Happy Thanksgiving regardless.

Nichole said...

That is one hot track suit.

Sandi said...

That's one awesome Oprah show, Amy! Did you shout out hellos to Cedric from Sharita? How fun!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com