Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Sesame Street Personality




You Are Big Bird



Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.



You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.



You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.



How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."



I stole this one from Nichole. I think it's actually fairly accurate except for maybe the sane part. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just took it and got big bird too! :) RANDOM! :)

Anonymous said...

I was Big Bird too! I just watched Sesame Street tonight with Jackson. I can't believe I used to like that show!

I must say that there is one little thing about the Big Bird box that irritates me. It says "how you life your life" at the end. Typos literally jump off the page and into my eyes!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com