Monday, November 06, 2006

Lost Treasure


I absolutely love stumbling across forgotten treasures. It might be an old book, perhaps something I read in elementary school, a movie I haven't seen for years or even a song on the radio that reminds me of another time in my life. Recently, I stumbled upon a cd that was still sitting in an old discman that hadn't been used in years. The cd was Heather Nova Siren. Since I stumbled across my lost treasure I've been playing it almost nonstop. I remember when I bought the cd. I was in college and listened to it during my daily commute to and from class. I was a lot younger and things were a lot different. Even though my music taste has changed and evolved I still love this cd. I still love remembering my life at that time and love that one day I will think back and remember my life now as I've been listening to Siren in heavy rotation.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com