Monday, April 09, 2007

Chicago recap

I spent my weekend in Chicago with Joe. It was nice and relaxing. No set plans and not a lot of schedules but a lot of "hanging out" time which I needed. I did have dinner with my first cousin once removed and her son, Adam. I think that makes Adam my second cousin, right? (I'm not so good with this stuff.) We had a lovely time and the rest of the weekend was spent playing video games (yup, I was Superman) and watching movies. And aside from Grindhouse, it was a lovely weekend.

Terrie and Adam


Joe and me at dinner with Terrie and Adam.

6 comments:

Nichole said...

Alex saw "Grindhouse" this weekend, too. As you might guess, he loved it.

BexInTheCity said...

you know... I've never ever seen a picture of Joe. I'm glad I FINALLY have a face to go with a name. And I'm glad you had fun!

Rach said...

Grindhouse made my weekend. You're so silly! :) Did you like the Tarentino one at all?

Amy said...

Rachel, I actually did like the Tarentino flick. The first movie was just too gory/zombie-ish for me.

Unknown said...

I want to go to Chicago! I am so jealous! Glad you had a good Easter weekend!

Alison said...

I really do love your hair like that!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com