Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred and Thirty Eight

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
Short trips, under four or five hours, I prefer to drive; long trips, I prefer to fly.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
I think I know all of my blogging friends. I tend to blog with people I already know.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
I was pretty tired by the time I went to bed last night after traveling to Chicago.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
The first person who comes to mind is Detective Alex Cross from the James Patterson novels. I would have a lot of questions for him about the cases he's worked on.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see the Louvre in Paris.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com