Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast 140

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
I'm going to say Asiago Cheese Bread because cheese makes everything better.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
I bought new pillows in August when I got my new bed.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
Usually when I'm on the internet I'm going to sites for something in particular but I probably spend a couple hours a week just randomly looking around at stuff.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
When I was in middle school I remember my temperature being 103 or 104 while I was on vacation with my family.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I shop, I feel better.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com