Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I don't recall having a favorite crayon but I think blue was probably my favorite color.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Right now, I'm not looking to change jobs but I'm also not married to the idea of staying put forever. If it were my dream job, with a huge salary increase, I'd say an 8.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
What kind of a question is this and who has time for that?

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I have a feeling that if you are a re-gifter it's usually not something you want others to know about you...isn't the point to act as if you came up with the gift all on your own? Sometimes if I get things I don't need or like I ask my sister if she wants them. Otherwise, I might re-gift to Goodwill.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Lightbulbs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I seem to remember you getting quite a few wedding presents when Boone and I moved from Columbia. I guess I would say I am a "re-gifter."

Amy said...

Kate, I do remember you giving quite a few wedding presents and I love and use every one of them!

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that someone uses my wedding presents because we sure do have some that are still in boxes that we have never opened! That is so bad! You were a big help taking those items off of our hands. Seriously.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com