Monday, December 10, 2007

First visit with Santa

Thanks for all the offers of help, tips and suggestions about how to get my car uncovered. After working on my car for another 45 minutes later in the day (and using a bit of warm water) I was able to free my front windshield from some massive ice. It seems as though I'm now good-to-go until the next ice storm hits which should be later tonight!


Cathy, Bryon and Adyson were here today for a visit. Adyson had to see a pediatric gastroenterologist for her acid reflux and with some more Prevacid I think she'll be a happy baby. I took the day off and we took the opportunity to go to lunch, go shopping and take Adyson to her very first visit with Santa.



Adyson never even woke up to see jolly Saint Nick but that may have been all for the best.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute picture of Adyson and Santa! I love sleeping baby pictures with Santa. I am glad that you got to be present for this very important event! Sorry to hear that she has reflux. Jackson had reflux, too. He was also on Prevacid, which helped tremendously; however, I still got doused at least three times a day by spit-up. Thanks to the Prevacid, he was, at the very least, a happy spitter.

Anonymous said...

THANK GOODNESS SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP. I HATE SANTA! SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com