Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I had a great time at home for Christmas. For four days, I got to see many friends and family members and spend some quality time with Adyson. (Babysitting for a three month old is hard work!!) I didn't take nearly the amount of pictures that I should have; below are just a few highlights. Merry Christmas to all!
Our little fashionista. Look at those boots! Adyson, you make Aunt Amy so proud. I have a feeling your love of shoes will be well nurtured.
Our little "Santa Baby" on her first Christmas.
Amber and Wesley. We took him out on the town and he was so good!
Baby Lynton. I think he looks like the "real" Charlie Brown.
My mom holding Adyson. We babysat on Friday night while Cathy and Bryon finished up their Christmas shopping. I was exhausted. Who would have thought it would take three adults to care for a 12-week old baby?

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com