Sunday, December 09, 2007

I need a garage

An ice storm attacked last night. Every church and activity in the area seems to have been called off today. It's late afternoon and I have decided that I will uncover my car. After 45 minutes, it doesn't look the like windshield will come de-iced any time soon. I broke my ice scraper in half but knew I had a spare in the trunk of my car. But of course I couldn't open the trunk with so much ice covering it. With lots of determination I got the trunk open but now it will not close. Even pushing all of my body weight against the trunk it's still not closing and my car is still not de-iced. I guess I'm staying in. Today. Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

We poured hot water over our windshield and locks to de-ice them during the last ice storm we were in.

J. said...

Yo. Try using a spray bottle of luke warm water (not hot) as you scrape.

Anonymous said...

J is right. He is a genius. Listen to him.

Tiffany said...

Let us know if you need any help. Andrew is great at getting cars cleaned off. Either way...enjoy the time off.

Unknown said...

If your car is that icy, then you should be staying home! Sorry about your trunk not closing though.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com