Thursday, December 27, 2007

Best of 2007

With the end of the year drawing near, I've decided to give you my thoughts on a few of my favorites. Sadly, I didn't do enough reading this year to contribute a best on what I've read but I am in the middle of The Kite Runner. Here goes my "best of" list for 2007:


  • Best documentary: King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters

  • Best movie: Waitress

  • Best albums: Sky Blue Sky, Wilco; The Reminder, Feist; Back to Black, Amy Winehouse; Easy Tiger, Ryan Adams

  • Best concert: Damien Rice

Do you have any favorite movies, books, television, concerts or other items of interest from 2007?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best book: "The Book Thief"

Best movie: "No Country for Old Men" (I got to see it after all!)

TTidmore said...

I only read one book this year, "The Kite Runner" and it was awesome. Hope you like it.

Coach T said...

I read a book recently that was awesome. Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers. Movies. . . not so much. I think the only ones I saw this year were "kid friendly." I hope yu had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Rach said...

Best Movie: Stardust was really good.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com