Thursday, March 27, 2008

The black hole

I used to carry tiny, dainty purses and medium purses. Thanks to Meagan, I've been carrying a large bag since September. Don't get me wrong, I love it! It just keeps getting heavier and heavier. Today I picked it up and realized it was the same weight as a small suitcase. It's become a bit ridiculous. At any given time, I might actually have magazines and mail inside. I use my purse to carry my lunch to work. Tonight I decided to review its contents. Here goes: cell phone, iPod nano, pager, Palm Pilot, two different kinds of chapstick, lipstick, various business cards, my business cards and holder, a hair clip, small notebook, paycheck stub, checkbook, wallet, camera, keys, two different bottles of hand sanitizer, hand lotion, prescription medicine, a packet of sunblock, seven pens, rubber band, two paper clips, a mirror, powder, random papers and two loose pennies. Since when is it necessary to carry seven pens? It's time to downsize!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

You sound like me! No matter how often I clean out my purse, there is always a ton of junk in it! Also, I will be looking for something and say it is not in my purse. Andrew will go to my purse, and look...there it is! It is really irritating!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com