Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Makeover

I think I was getting in a rut with my old look (or I watch entirely too much HGTV and am desperate to overhaul something) so my blog now has a new design. I'm going to periodically try to change out the header either with a different photo or a new quote but for now I think this pretty much speaks to my personality. But if you stumble upon my page and things aren't on the up and up, I'm just playing around and trying to get things exactly as I want them. You'll notice I'm also too much of a creature of habit to make too many changes in the layout. I'm already an old lady set in my ways.

2 comments:

Coach T said...

love the new look! that black cat is awesome!!!!

Tiffany said...

I think it looks great! I look forward to seeing how it changes! Have fun.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com