Sunday, January 11, 2009

Movies and the Globes

It's the time of year when all the good movies get released and I'm in a rush to see them all...or as many as possible before the Academy Awards. We've seen some of the recent contenders: Rachel Getting Married, Slumdog Millionaire, Doubt, Frost/Nixon. So, yeah, I've seen some of the movies but there are still too many to see and too little time. Tonight is the Golden Globes. Even though it's not as prestigious as the Academy Awards, it might be my favorite awards show. It's a little more fun and laid back. So my afternoon will consist of watching the red carpet and then the show itself. Still on my list is: Revolutionary Road, The Reader, The Wrestler, Milk and Benjamin Button (maybe, I'm not thrilled at sitting in the theatre for three hours). We'll see how many I can fit in before February 22. Let me know if you've seen any contenders and what you think.

1 comments:

Dorian Doss MS RD LD said...

Amy, I'm watching the red carpet now. The more previews of Revolutionary Road I see, the more I want to see it.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com