Thursday, January 22, 2009

Three cheers for Joe


As I mentioned earlier, my husband sent me a beautiful bouquet of tulips to my office on my first day. He has been a huge help to me this week, too. Many of you probably know I am NOT a morning person. Joe has helped me by starting my car each morning, making my breakfast and making/packing my lunch. Those little things help me get out the door on time. And there's been dinner waiting for me each night when I get home, too. He's made all of this transition a little easier for me. I feel very lucky. And hopefully I find my groove soon with my new schedule!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

WOW!! Way to go, Joe!

my3sons said...

Gorgeous!!!! What a wonderful guy!

Alison said...

He's such a good one. I love how he's been warming up your car and making your lunch.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com