Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello, Nice Weather!

It was about 70 degrees here late this afternoon...I know, I know, upper 70s in Missouri. (I'm sticking my tongue out at you - you know who you are.) I am so ready for spring and so are Crumley and Iris; we had a big walk tonight! But this morning, on my way to work, it was only about 50 degrees and I saw convertibles with the tops down and multiple gals wearing skirts with flip flops. Yup, the Chicagoans are jonesing for some Springtime weather. I really can't blame them. If I get a pedicure soon enough, I'll probably be wearing my flip flops, too. Until then, not wearing a winter coat is treat enough for me.

P.S. Just saw Obama's final four picks for the NCAA...and we picked exactly the same. Not that it's really outrageous or anything...3 out of my 4 picks are #1 seeds just like him. Hope I have a chance this year considering I have hardly kept up with basketball this season.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com