Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Stuff

Joe and I have been debating something very serious since before we got married - XBox 360 or Nintendo Wii? He wanted the 360 and I said if we got a Wii I'd use it, too. This discussion has just been ongoing. But last night we decided to go for the Wii. We got it hooked up pretty late so have been playing this morning. The dogs think we are crazy.

Also I am so excited that The Tigers are in the Elite 8. Up until now, I haven't seen any of their games on tv (just online) because they never show MU games here. Our local station keeps electing to play a different game at the same time...that's something I just always took for granted before. But today, I finally get to see the game on tv. I don't even care that my bracket is a mess. Go Tigers!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

We've really enjoyed our Wii. We want to get Mario Kart, but every time we're ready to buy it, it's out of stock everywhere. I do recommend Boom Blox - it's a LOT of fun, and goes from really basic & easy to really, really difficult. There are 2-player modes so that you can play either cooperatively or competitively.

Nichole said...

Yay for the Wii!! We'll have to trade codes so we can play online together. Of course, I have yet to figure out how to do that.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com