Sunday, March 08, 2009

LA

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for LA (that's Los Angeles, not Louisiana). But don't expect to see me on an episode of The Hills anytime soon. I will likely be working from sun up to sun down every day and then crashing. As Monica put it, "it's kind of cruel to send Amy to LA, only for her to work the entire time." But I will deal. I am getting excited about some gorgeous weather for five days. I'll be back late on Friday night. I think I already miss Joe and Crumley (okay, and Iris, too). And I haven't even thought about packing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am so jealous that you're going to LA. I have been really longing for a visit back there lately. Have fun and buy some shoes! ;o)

Luv & hugs!
Sharita

Adoption Momma said...

I hope you have a great time. Get some sun for your pale friend back in MO.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com