Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting "Wii" Fit

After visiting the chiropractor, it sounds like the curvature of my spine is pretty bad. And I had some xrays taken to make sure there's nothing more severe going on but don't have those results yet. (I knew it wasn't good when I got asked more than once if I'd been in an automobile accident or had any known spinal injuries.) Likely this will mean lots of chiropractic care in the future and I was told I'm supposed to be doing a lot more yoga and pilates. So Joe and I picked up a Wii Fit. We were going to get one anyway and this was a good excuse to do it sooner than later. So far, I'm really impressed. And I was definitely breaking a sweat following the routines. The interactive part just makes it much more fun than doing a standard exercise DVD and I like how it tracks your progress, although I didn't like seeing my weight or BMI on the screen - yikes! I hope this is the motivation I need to be more diligent about getting in shape and taking better care of my back!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com