Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random

Joe and I went out to a local place for pizza last night. He had been there before, I had not. We ordered a pepperoni pizza with garlic on half. He likes garlic on his pizza, I do not. This has never been a problem for us before. I eat my half, he eats his half. The waitress comes back to the table with our pizza and it all looks the same so Joe asks which side the garlic is on. She literally puts it all the way up to her nose to smell in order to determine which side (I'm telling you - her nose was in our pizza) and then she makes a judgment based on smell. And when doing so, fingers our pizza to point it out. It was the craziest experience ever. Then it turns out that there was garlic all over the pizza but they only used half as much. There was no rhyme or reason but it seemed to be on almost every other piece but not every piece. Since when does asking for half a pizza with a certain topping mean half as much? That's it. Just venting. File under random.

1 comments:

Rach said...

Working in restaurants, I've occasionally had to do the smell test for drinks...but never infront of the customer.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com