Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My life has been transformed

I took the plunge. I am now the proud new owner of a smartphone! (A Blackberry to be exact.) I have wanted one for awhile and then the boredom of train commuting made me want one even more. Then my phone started literally falling apart. Then I got a coupon in the mail for a really good deal and the rest was history. I'm not going to lie, I still don't know all the ins and outs. And before I was able to text at lightening speed but this new keyboard makes me seriously slow. Otherwise, I think I'm going to love it. Oh, yeah, I guess I could have just wrote this post from my phone, right?

2 comments:

Rach said...

Same number?

Amy said...

Same number. I'm too sentimental and too much a creature of habit to make one more change in my life for awhile.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com