Friday, April 24, 2009

Sisterhood


I like to write. I have kept a journal off and on for most of my life. I used to send mass emails out to my friends whenever something funny would happen to me and then I discovered blogging. Most of the time I feel like I have nothing of importance to say but I love blogging. It gives me something to do, it allows me to write and be creative (sometimes!) and keeps my friends and family updated on my latest misadventures (or is that MSadventures or MRSadventures?). Anyway, without further adieu, today I received a blog award from Jen. (I’m feeling the love, Jen!) So now, it’s my turn to pass it along.

Here are the guidelines for this award:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Here are my nominations:
1. Nichole from Esmon dot net
2. Jeni from Peace and Carrots
3. Cristin from Mumma Baby
4. Alison from Musings of an Accident Prone Chicagoan
5. Sandi from The Wayfaring Stranger
6. Rachel from Rach’s
7. Laura from Prettykitty03
8. Shayla from The Smith Bunch
9. Dorian from Dorian’s Days
10. Becky from Busy Building Cathedrals

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com