Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend

Joe and I saw my parents this weekend and went to my cousin, Brandon's wedding. (Brandon is my cousin on my dad's side.) It was good to see family and this morning we went to see my grandma before making our way back home. It only takes 4 1/2 to 5 hours to get to my hometown but it just seems like such a long car ride! One of the best parts of the car ride was listening to one of David Sedaris' books on cd. I love him! And I am glad to report that Joe has almost all of his stuff on audio so this will be something to look forward to with future car rides.

Adyson at the wedding reception. She liked putting the napkin over her face and being the source of our amusement.


Adyson and my mom this morning. Her dress is a recent purchase from Aunt Amy and Uncle Joe.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Glad you had a good visit! How old is your niece now?

Amy said...

Adyson is almost 19 months old.

Alison said...

I love her cute little pigtails!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com