Friday, August 03, 2007

Changes

I've become a recent addict of Diet Mountain Dew. It seems I can't get enough of this yummy goodness.

I've started going to twice weekly pilates classes with Meagan and I really love it.

I'm going to jazzercise once a week with Monica because I need to stop sitting on my couch so much. And let's face it, I could use some practice in coordination.

I've been trying to bring my lunch to work so that I can stop spending so much money. Guess what? I forgot my lunch today at home.

I don't think I've watched MTV for weeks...months?

After a trip to the dentist yesterday, I'm contemplating getting all of my wisdom teeth removed for preventative measures.

1 comments:

Rach said...

Sounds like you're trying to make some positive changes. Good for you Amy! You go girl!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com