Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Name that crush

I have not been watching Age of Love but I did see the last five minutes last night. Enough to know that the 30-something bachelor, Mark Philioppoussis picked the 20-something bachelorette over the 40-something bachelorette. Big surprise, right? I would have been shocked had he have actually chosen the older woman and maybe there's not necessarily anything wrong with the choice he made (after all, I didn't watch the show) but I started thinking about mismatched couples. For instance, Demi and Ashton. And remember Julia and Lyle? This leads me to my next question - What unexpected person do you have a crush on? Everyone knows I like guys who play guitar but I have to admit that I have a slight crush on Jay Leno. I can't explain it. All I know is that I like funny guys and after watching him for so many years, I've developed a certain fondness.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

Your Jay Leno thing still makes me shudder. I don't have any unexpected crushes right now. I guess I don't have enough exposure to TV or movies or new music to develop a new crush!

Unknown said...

I must agree with the funny guy thing! I have had a long standing crush on Jerry Seinfeld :)

Alison said...

I think you know this better than I, bc I'm drawing a blank. I do know a girl who thinks that the guy who played 'Coach' is super hot. I always found that a little bizarre. =)

Unknown said...

Craig T. Nelson...ewww!

Monica said...

Well...only because Amy is forcing me to: I have a crush on a nameless local weatherman. And Piz on Veronica Mars. Woo. That boy is HOT.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com