Monday, August 27, 2007

My aching back

Seriously, I feel like I'm about 90 years old today. Okay, so technically, I don't know what it feels like to be that old but I have a pretty good guess. My back gave out on Friday morning for no apparent reason, so the past three days I've not been able to do much but lie flat and grunt whenever I move. This made for a very difficult trip home for Cathy's baby shower. I spent the day moving like a turtle. I have an appointment with a doctor this afternoon and if I can just get some drugs to make the spasms stop, I'll be in good shape.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a rotten way to start the weekend! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Sandi said...

I'm so sorry! Do you need anything??!

Amy said...

I just returned from the doctor and have quite the cocktail...pain pills, anti-inflamatory pills and muscle relaxers. The doctor thinks I have a muscle/back sprain. He said my muslces could be torn and bleeding causing all the pain so I just took my cocktail and am off to rest. I hope this helps!

P.S. I'm assuming this was the result of overdoing it Thursday night in pilates.

Unknown said...

That sounds like quite the cocktail! Can you work with all those drugs? You just make sure you are all better by the time we go to Las Vegas!

Rach said...

Me sorry Amy. I missed you Sunday!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com