Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
Me, have a laundry routine? I wish. I wait until I no longer have a single pair of clean underwear and then I wash all of my dirty laundry, darks and whites seperately of course.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
I think age is relative. I remember being in elementary school thinking high schoolers or college kids were really old. I find that the older I get, the less old other people actually seem.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
Save money. This is a short-term and long-term goal. Why is this so hard?

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
Mary-Kate Olsen (21) will kiss Ben Kingsley (63) in an upcoming film.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
Well my day just started and I've only been awake for a couple of hours. So far, I'm pretty content. I'm giving myself an 8.

1 comments:

Nichole said...

I find it hard to believe that Mary-Kate is in another movie.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com