Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kitten-obsessed

It's time for true confessions. I love kittens. They are so fuzzy, playful and sweet. There's almost nothing better. A very long time ago, I got hooked on Daily Kitten and now I'm compelled to check it every day. I've since told fellow kitten-lovers about the site and have several friends who check it regularly, too. My friend, Kim emailed me the other day asking if I've checked out Kitten War. I told her that I hadn't and I found that going to one kitten site per day was time consuming enough. I didn't stand my ground for very long. Against my better judgment, I checked it out. I'm afraid I might be kitten-obsessed.

4 comments:

Rach said...

You should get a kitten. :)

Amy said...

You're right, I should get a kitten but silly me, I moved into an apartment that doesn't allow them. I keep telling Joe to get one but he's afraid his dogs, Crumley and Iris would eat one.

Rach said...

His dogs are small aren't they. He can protect it until it's bigger than they are. :)

Amy said...

Nope. Big dogs. One is about 70-75 lbs.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com