Friday, August 10, 2007

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Pumpkin

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
Seeing Taina yesterday after three long weeks!

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Eat frozen custard. Wait, I do that even when it's not hot and humid. Hmm...

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
In the last year, I bought all the new furniture I need (bed, mattresses, chair, ottoman, coffee table). However, since I'm not in the business of turning down free, imaginary money, I guess I could use this for my living room and buy a new couch, too.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My boyfriend says reality tv will rot my mind, but I disagree.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I gained 800 pounds when I lived in Columbia because Shake's was so close to my house. What was the name of that James Brown thing I got last time? It was yummy!

Reality TV will most certainly not rot your mind! Mindless entertainment provides the perfect break for a brain that has been working all day long! : )

Unknown said...

Oh, and I think Las Vegas is going to work out. I still need to make the arrangements with Boone's mom, but she is in Canada right now. I have a hard time imagining that she will say no to having her only grandchild's undivided attention for a couple of days! If she does, I have a plan B in the works.

J. said...

Your boyfriend sounds like a pretty intelligent guy.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com