Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More unpacking

I spent my day unpacking more stuff. I still haven't touched my clothes but need to get to it soon in time to repack for my trip to Jamaica; our flight leaves at 6 am on Saturday. The AC decided to stop working yesterday afternoon. I kept thinking I was hot and sweaty because I was working so hard. Joe came home and told me to step outside. I did and realized it was several degrees cooler out there. Took most of today to get someone here to fix it. So I have mostly unpacked my posessions drenched with sweat. Not my idea of fun but at least I'm making progress. By the end of tomorrow I hope to feel really good about things. Also the dogs came home from the kennel tonight. I don't think they quite know what to make of all the mess and the new furniture and posessions.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Poor you, unpacking with no AC! Ick! It sounds like you're doing well; I hope you can have things settled enough that you have a relaxed time in Jamaica!

Anonymous said...

We looked at a house with no AC a few days ago. Had I known it didn't have AC, we wouldn't have gone! I can't live without my artificially cool house.

Jen said...

Well, it doesn't get that hot in Chi-town for long. No heat would be worse. ;)

Welcome home!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com