Friday, July 18, 2008

The next chapter

It's definitely been an emotional week but honestly I think I'm handling it much better than I had anticipated. Joe came via bus last night and I was too tired to do much of the work I still needed to do. (I think emotions can be physically draining and I had worked hard this past week.) Today he's off running errands, seeing friends and taking care of a few things for me. Tonight we see The Dark Knight and then we pack up the truck tomorrow. I think I'm just ready to be settled...and I'm ready for Jamaica!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for Jamaica, too.

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage Sweet Ames. Enjoy packing and loading up the big truck. Doesn't seem that long ago I drove down with my car loaded down with your Palmyra belongings to your Broadway Village apartment. . . . Congrats on everything and I look forward to hearing about the wedding and honeymoon. Enjoy your new life as man and wife! ANS

 
designed by suckmylolly.com