Monday, January 29, 2007

All about Nichole

I haven't seen Nichole for almost seven months so I was so excited when her wonderful husband, Alex bought her a ticket to Columbia for Christmas. She got here on Friday and we spent a weekend just being girls. Mostly we shopped, watched lots of movies and ate entirely too much. My favorite part of the weekend was Friday night when we were trying to go to sleep. We kept thinking of more things to talk about and even though we were both tired, and should have been sleeping, we kept talking. It was reminicent of middle school sleepovers and not wanting the night to end. Alex, if you're reading this, I hope there are many more weekends like this in the future!


(Taina, Nichole, Sharita, me and Rachel) Saturday we had a great girls breakfast and then a good time shopping. What makes for successful shopping? I bought three pairs of shoes.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

I love my Amy :)

Thank you for having me this weekend. I had so much fun!!

Alison said...

You are so Carrie Bradshaw!

Coach T said...

where's the picture of the new ring & shoes?????

Sandi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!

Nichole said...

The ring is right here!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com