Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Guitar hero

I was at this large outdoor festival. I had on a black dress and felt strangely out of place. People were singing and dancing to the music but the crowd was a bit out of control. Not so kind to those performing. I was asked to go on next. I didn't know how to play the guitar or the song. I was nervous and began to pace. I even hid. Finally, I could sense the crowd settling down as if they were ready for me. I was scared to death. I asked someone to give me a quick tutorial with the acoustic guitar and headed through the field and onto the stage. I sat down and just as I began to play my alarm went off waking me from this dream.

2 comments:

Coach T said...

thats hysterical!!! I was so confused. . . until the end! :)

Unknown said...

Funny! I would love to see you perform at an outdoor festival. Perhaps we should arrange that?

 
designed by suckmylolly.com