Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Seven

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
I don't think there's any television show that I couldn't live without for a week but I regularly watch Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars, Nip/Tuck and Lost.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
Someone from our Creative Services Department.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
Embarrassingly enough I have eight pillows. This is why I refer to my bed as the princess bed. Two are just decorative pillows so technically there are six pillows while I'm sleeping.

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
At home, I would just love to have a new computer. I still need to make the upgrade from dial-up. I know that's embarrassing but I just don't use it much and I keep putting off on the upgrades. At work, my computer is great.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
It's probably between Thai food and Chineese.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com