Sunday, January 14, 2007

The ice storm

An ice storm hit the midwest on Friday afternoon and I've been iced in ever since. Church was even cancelled today and the weather is just wild. Cabin fever has struck and I'm afraid I'm going crazy. I've cleaned my apartment. I have grown tired of watching television and I fear I've bothered my neighbors too much. I'm dying to put on some make up and get out of here. I never thought I'd say this but I wish I had to work tomorrow. I don't think I can stand one more day in my apartment. At least I have the big event - The Golden Globes - to look forward to!

Yours truly,
Girl About Couch

4 comments:

Rach said...

I know how you feel, except there would be no make up putting on for me. :)

Nichole said...

Enough TV? Get outta here!

Unknown said...

I just finished watching the Golden Globes and can't wait to hear what you thought (especially about Sascha Baron Cohen's speech)! : )

Coach T said...

you got a glimpse of being cooped up w/a 5 year old ALL boy and a two and a half year old. . . hopefully this ice melts soon!!!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com